Let's discuss our knowledge about photography in a friendly environment. Amateurs and pro's, everybody welcome here ... So please join the forum and share your knowledge and findings with the rest of us ... It's free to join !!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Apple Sale
Professional Prints
Once You Know, You Newegg
Adobe CS4 Master Collection
Apple Sale
Once You Know, You Newegg

Share | 

Army: 12 die in dual shootings at Fort Hood, Texas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin

PostSubject: Army: 12 die in dual shootings at Fort Hood, Texas   Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:13 am

FORT HOOD, Texas – A soldier opened fire at a U.S. Army base in Fort Hood, Texas on Thursday, unleashing a stream of gunfire that left 12 people dead and 31 wounded. Authorities killed the gunman, and apprehended two other soldiers suspected in what appears to be the worst mass shooting at a U.S. military base.

This kind of makes me think "How safe are we really?" ... How sad is this people ... I was glued to my TV when I heard this on the news. I don't really know what to say about it but I did find it necessary to write something about it. I am speechless, you might even say in shock a little bit that something like this can happen on one of our own bases and INSIDE our borders no less. Of course these people have to be under a huge amount of stress, but to do something like this, I don't know, I think I am not smart enough to judge about it I think.

My thoughts and feelings are with the families who lost their loved ones.

Army: 12 die in dual shootings at Fort Hood, Texas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1