Photography Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's discuss our knowledge about photography in a friendly environment. Amateurs and pro's, everybody welcome here ... So please join the forum and share your knowledge and findings with the rest of us ... It's free to join !!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Apple Sale
Professional Prints
Once You Know, You Newegg
Adobe CS4 Master Collection
Apple Sale
Nikon Or Canon and why ? D2100vvzntrCGJLHLLLCEDHHKMGJ
Nikon Or Canon and why ? Joinfo10
Once You Know, You Newegg

Nikon Or Canon and why ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

Nikon Or Canon and why ? Empty
PostSubject: Nikon Or Canon and why ?   Nikon Or Canon and why ? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:06 pm

Nikon or Canon DSLR ... Which do you prefer and why ... Most important why!!!

We are very interested in finding out what our guests thoughts are. So if you are interested in posting your idea's and thoughts this is your place to be.

This is a question I can find all over the net and yes even on twitter but I don't really find an explanation WHY someone chooses Nikon or WHY someone chooses Canon. I made this guest section so even guests can give their explanation as WHY they would pick either one camera without having to become a member. Of course we would like for you to become a member but you don't have to. We are just interested in hearing your opinion in this section on this subject.

Thank you and please keep it clean lol. No fighting people please, it is just a question.

This could be interesting ...
Back to top Go down
https://studioxpressions.forumotion.net
Nikonic

PostSubject: Re: Nikon Or Canon and why ?   Nikon Or Canon and why ? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:51 am

Nikon for me ... I am just a hobby shooter and I can not give a technical explanation for this but for me the Nikon just looks better, it's all about the looks of the camera for me. Right now the Nikon D300 or D300S are my favorits but I just can't afford either one Sad

This is my explanation Very Happy and sorry I can not go more in to detail as why technology wise because it really is about the looks. Nikon looks sexy lol!
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Nikon Or Canon and why ?   Nikon Or Canon and why ? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:55 am

A technical explanation is not necessary for us, just your personal opinion is what we are interested in. I thank you Nikonic for your insight on the matter.

P.s: Don't tell anyone but for me it is about looks aswell ... Very Happy

Come on people, tell us more !!!
Back to top Go down
https://studioxpressions.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikon Or Canon and why ?   Nikon Or Canon and why ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nikon Or Canon and why ?
Page 1 of 1