Photography Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's discuss our knowledge about photography in a friendly environment. Amateurs and pro's, everybody welcome here ... So please join the forum and share your knowledge and findings with the rest of us ... It's free to join !!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Apple Sale
Professional Prints
Once You Know, You Newegg
Adobe CS4 Master Collection
Apple Sale
Forum Rules - Please Read !!! D2100vvzntrCGJLHLLLCEDHHKMGJ
Forum Rules - Please Read !!! Joinfo10
Once You Know, You Newegg

Forum Rules - Please Read !!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

Forum Rules - Please Read !!! Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules - Please Read !!!   Forum Rules - Please Read !!! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:02 am

This forum has only 1 rule, ... "absolutley NO fights tolerated" ... I started this forum with only two things in mind, making a lot of new friends and learn new things from each other. I am sure we can all share new findings with each other on the field of photography and over time we will become like a close family. Humor is what I appreciate, name calling is what I absolutely dispise. If an arguement between two (or more) members should arise that is fine, but keep this in mind that the second "name calling" starts in posts, ALL POSTS associated with the arguement will be deleted and no explanation will be given. If the fight persists, I will have no choice but to enforce something else or even a ban can be the result.

Please let's all make this a pleasant forum and start learning new things from each other. Healthy criticisme is allowed but keep it civilised, most of us are amateur photographers who do this as a hobby. If someone shows you a picture they have made then please feel free to help that member to do better if something is wrong with the picture.

I thank each and every one of you for becoming a member of the forum and I hope your stay will be a productive one.

Now go out there, share your thoughts and most important, have a great time,

Admin (Peter)
Back to top Go down
https://studioxpressions.forumotion.net

Forum Rules - Please Read !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Photography Talk :: Welcome :: Forum Rules - Please Read !!!-
Jump to: