Let's discuss our knowledge about photography in a friendly environment. Amateurs and pro's, everybody welcome here ... So please join the forum and share your knowledge and findings with the rest of us ... It's free to join !!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Apple Sale
Professional Prints
Once You Know, You Newegg
Adobe CS4 Master Collection
Apple Sale
RedEye turns your iPhone and iPod touch into bona fide universal remote D2100vvzntrCGJLHLLLCEDHHKMGJ
RedEye turns your iPhone and iPod touch into bona fide universal remote Joinfo10
Once You Know, You Newegg

RedEye turns your iPhone and iPod touch into bona fide universal remote

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

RedEye turns your iPhone and iPod touch into bona fide universal remote Empty
PostSubject: RedEye turns your iPhone and iPod touch into bona fide universal remote   RedEye turns your iPhone and iPod touch into bona fide universal remote EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:19 pm

RedEye turns your iPhone and iPod touch into bona fide universal remote

RedEye turns your iPhone and iPod touch into bona fide universal remote Redeye10

Apple's 'Remote' application was a good start, but we've known for some time now that the platform was capable of far, far more. ThinkFlood is stepping up today and proving our assumptions right, as the RedEye universal remote control system effectively converts your iPhone or iPod touch into a remote for any IR-equipped component. The app itself is completely free to download, though it's the $188 base station that really makes the magic happen; your handheld talks to said dock via WiFi, and if you've got an AV device, home automation system or pretty much anything that responds to IR signals, your iPhone can now control it. The setup supports multiple rooms, controllers and users simultaneously, and we're told that it "controls a virtually unlimited number of devices and can store a virtually unlimited number of commands." Heck, this thing even reacts to multitouch gestures and accelerometer controls. Don't believe us? Check the video

Your Advertisement Here !
Visit our Sponsors to support us !
Poll
Which brand do you like ?
CANON
RedEye turns your iPhone and iPod touch into bona fide universal remote I_vote_lcap0%RedEye turns your iPhone and iPod touch into bona fide universal remote I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NIKON
RedEye turns your iPhone and iPod touch into bona fide universal remote I_vote_lcap100%RedEye turns your iPhone and iPod touch into bona fide universal remote I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
OLYMPUS
RedEye turns your iPhone and iPod touch into bona fide universal remote I_vote_lcap0%RedEye turns your iPhone and iPod touch into bona fide universal remote I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
PENTAX
 0% [ 0 ]
SONY
 0% [ 0 ]
PANASONIC
 0% [ 0 ]
SIGMA
 0% [ 0 ]
MAMIYA
 0% [ 0 ]
HASSELBLAD
 0% [ 0 ]
KODAK
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Latest topics
» (WTS )Nikon D300s vs Nikon D90
RedEye turns your iPhone and iPod touch into bona fide universal remote EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:32 am by denton11

RedEye turns your iPhone and iPod touch into bona fide universal remote EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:32 am by denton11

RedEye turns your iPhone and iPod touch into bona fide universal remote EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:31 am by denton11

» Canon EOS Rebel XT spits in gravity's face, survives 3,000-foot drop?
RedEye turns your iPhone and iPod touch into bona fide universal remote EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:45 pm by admin

» Nikon D300 introduction by Gordon Laing (www.cameralabs.com)
RedEye turns your iPhone and iPod touch into bona fide universal remote EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:08 pm by admin

» iHandstick snap-on dresses your iPhone / iPod Touch up as a Playstation controller
RedEye turns your iPhone and iPod touch into bona fide universal remote EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:55 pm by admin

» Secure your Mac with your iPhone
RedEye turns your iPhone and iPod touch into bona fide universal remote EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:51 am by admin

» Speech to Text on the iPhone
RedEye turns your iPhone and iPod touch into bona fide universal remote EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:49 am by admin

» Nikon Or Canon and why ?
RedEye turns your iPhone and iPod touch into bona fide universal remote EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:55 am by admin